The Business in Energy is an interactive workshop that describes the current and future electricity production landscape in South Africa. We explore how business can access the new business opportunities out of this changing generation profile whereby independent power producers are being encouraged. And, ways around the crippling, above-inflation tariff increases and power-interruptions. You will learn ways to manage your energy to help sustain your own business!
The Business in Energy Workshop helps to answer pertinent questions like:
- Why is the price for renewable energy power coming down so rapidly?
- What about the on-going, above-inflation electricity tariff increases?
- How does South Africa currently produce electricity?
- How do these factors impact our business’ profitability?
- What about solar power generation for my business? And feed-in tariffs?
- Is there financing for my self-generation project?
- Where do we begin to access the emerging energy sector opportunities?
Who should participate: Business owners; facility managers; architects; business advisors; insurance advisors; financial directors; business funders; hospitality industry; engineers; auditors; project managers; agro-processing; manufacturers; entrepreneurs and other forward-thinking individuals
Come discover the ways to keep your lights on!
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks very much for an informative and interesting presentation this morning. Your passion for sustainable energy is contagious - Z Umar
Teri Kruger - Presenter and Project Director
As the first lady in renewable energies to receive a Businesswomen’s Association Regional Business Achiever Award in 2013, Teri Kruger has investigated, advocated and applied best sustainable practice approaches across business, NPO’s and public services for over 15 years. In addition, her contribution towards energy poverty alleviation; injury prevention practices and the environmental sectors has attracted international recognition. She brings entrepreneurial experience across an array of key industries.