Conserving energy has many positive impacts. Both on the global level and direct application within your business. Analysing your business needs and critical systems reduces your carbon footprint, and, could save on your bottom-line. Direct energy inputs and “unintended” impacts like food miles and environmental resource depletion are discussed with practical guidance and a strategy to address these.
This topic can be crafted as an introduction presentation or an interactive workshop for business’ that are keen to explore the many virtues of energy and resource efficiency. We can tailor a half or full-day workshop to identify specific approaches for your industry.
In the Time of Use presentation, we will present ideas and concepts including:
- What does the term “Time of Use” refer to?
- Why is consideration for when we use energy is possibly a lucrative undertaking?
- What kind of initiatives are being practised to shift energy loads?
- How do we begin or improve on our organisation’s energy efficiency practice?
- What measures need to be in place to track the progress of this journey?
- How do we access the tax incentives currently on offer?
- Could this undertaking impact our business’ profitability and sustainability?
- What about the green building movement?
Who should participate: Managing Directors; Business owners; facility managers; architects; business advisors; risk / insurance advisors; financial directors; business funders; impact investors; tourism and hospitality industry; engineers; auditors; project managers; agro-processing; manufacturers; budding entrepreneurs and other forward-thinking individuals
Come discover the ways to enhance your business bottom-line!
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teri Kruger - Presenter and Project Director
As the first lady in renewable energies to receive a Businesswomen’s Association Regional Business Achiever Award in 2013, Teri Kruger has investigated, advocated and applied best sustainable practice approaches across business, NPO’s and public services for over 15 years. In addition, her contribution towards energy poverty alleviation; injury prevention practices and the environmental sectors has attracted international recognition. She brings entrepreneurial experience across an array of key industries.